The Sebago two tone Portland spinnakers are perfect for sailing comfort and marina life. The Portland's are slip resistant with a rubber sole. They are a great addition to a summer wardrobe and compliment both chinos or shorts. Established in 1946, the Sebago Company is known worldwide for producing some of the world’s finest handsewn nautical footwear.
Sebago Portland Spinnaker | Leather
- Hand-sewn, genuine moccasin construction provides custom comfort and extended durability
- 360° leather rawhide lace system
- Unlined uppers
- 3/4 length leather-covered, cushioned sock lining
- Leather, nubuck, and/or suede uppers
- Nickel free, non-corrosive eyelets
- Littleway stitched Docksides® siped rubber outsole with non-marking, slip-resistant properties
- Internal outsole cavaties at heel and forepart are filled with foam for all day comfort
Free delivery policy for all orders over £50.
When your order arrives, please take the time to try on your new shoes on a carpeted area so you are happy they fit, look great and bring you joy! If they don't, that's no problem, you have up to 30 days to return the unworn shoes to us.
You should return your order to us in its original unused condition and packaging along with your completed returns form for a refund or exchange (if stock is available).