Orca Bay Ballena Women’s Loafers are a striking addition for your summer wardrobe or can be used as a driving shoe. Constructed using the highest quality premium suede in an navy and taupe, this classic loafer is a stample shoe for any wardrobe.
These beautiful loafers are designed to mould to the shape of your feet to create the perfect fit. There is a comfortable full-leather breathable footbed. They are washable and can be put in the washing machine making them very eay to clean and look after.
Orca Bay Creek | Leather
- Non-marking black rubber sole for use on decks
- Double hand stitched for the highest handcrafted quality
- Rawhide laces for an authentic long lasting natural lace system
- Moccasin construction that will mould to your feet
- 360 degree lacing system for a customised fit
- High quality handcrafted shoes for comfort & performance
- To care for your shoes – remove dirt, dry naturally, and apply a nourishing leather cream as necessary to repel dirt and water
- These shoes are lovingly made in the UK, with premium leather sourced from the USA
Free delivery policy for all orders over £50.
When your order arrives, please take the time to try on your new shoes on a carpeted area so you are happy they fit, look great and bring you joy! If they don't, that's no problem, you have up to 30 days to return the unworn shoes to us.
You should return your order to us in its original unused condition and packaging along with your completed returns form for a refund or exchange (if stock is available).